W10 Security center denied

This W 10 OS is on my lap top. Not working at all well.Takes several minutes to boot up - shows window start twice got it past sign in with pass word but still showing the window twice. What a mess compared with prior.

Also worse even is that its security center cant be activated.

Amongst I am sure other problems as running rough slow on all areas. Yet has capacity 64 bit 4 G RAM etc

Has anyone else got this problem or seen an answer anywhere.

NOTE; not on this using right now, PC desk top this is staying with Windows 7 Home after experience on the lap top.

Laptop used by the troops mainly for soccer and stuff like that or social media for the grand kids visiting saves my office from invasion :censored:

If you have let your grandkids loose on the laptop, I wonder it is working at all.

Why dont you restore the backup you perhaps created after first installing and configuring Win 10

If you did not take a backup - reinstall Win 10 from scratch and take a backup before you let others use it to make it easy to rescue next time. Also install Malwarebytes paid for version which together with Windows Defender will guard against any malware being installed.

We have two laptops and they both changed over to Win 10 without any problems.