Windows 10 and Ad Blocker

My new computer has been running perfectly until this morning after I installed Ad Blocker. It kept freezing after that. System Restore did not do the job, it came up with an error. Thank goodness for Acronis. No one should be without a good back up program, everything is completely normal again. Anyone else had problems with it on Windows 10, 64 bit?

58 minutes ago, Boris said:

Which Ad Blocker ?

For IE I always use Adblock Plus for IE -

https://adblockplus.org/releases/adblock-plus-15-for-ie-released

I've put it on about 50 machines since Win 10 came out - never had any problems reported.

When I went to install it,there was one available which could only be installed if anniversary was on the computer, I don't have that yet so it is the other one.

There seems to be a lot of complaints on line since anniversary was downloaded. I wonder how many are on updated from 8.1 systems, and how many in clean fresh installs like mine. I am lucky in that I had no problems. I have been looking at some of the programs on offer in Windows 10. I don't like edge,I much prefer the clean page with I E and Google as search engine. I will be sticking in future with I E. I also don't like the new mail program,and will stick with Windows live mail.