Hardrive Just Beeps

So I was messing around with assembly language on a linux machine and found out there's ways to run my hard drive and program my hard drive to boot from, anyways that didn't work out so well. Now my hard drive isn't detectable by windows and when I plug it into my external hard drive hardware and plug it into my computer via usb and turn it on the hard drive just beeps and windows doesn't recognize it anymore.

Is there windows software that might be able to fix my hard drive so I can retrieve data from it and maybe start using it again. Is there any way to fix it with windows tools?

It is a couple or three years since I did anything with assembly language (and a number of other things too) because I found linux  (actually it was not lost). What I really found was a system that worked without wanting its nappy changing every alternate Sunday or  throwing out it teddy bear  just to cause trouble.

Talking to a friend who knows more about computers than I ever will about your problem - he said he would make a Linux emergency boot disc and see if Linux could access it.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/2147063/linux-to-the-rescue-how-ubuntu-can-help-a-computer-in-distress.html

If not - after all the other things you have tried - he is stumped.