AR (Augmented Reality) based mobile app to provide tech help

I’m doing a research project for school, trying to see if there is an interest in a AR assisted technical support mobile application. My hypothesis is that technical forum users (solutions seeker and providers) would be a good target user base, especially for hardware support, where a live video feed is often worth a thousand words. Please share your thoughts.

"       would be a good target user base,"

When I went to grammar school (several many years ago) I was persuaded/coerced/forced to take up the playing of the stringed "double base" in the schools band.

I had no desire to play the stringed "double base" ....it was just that I was tall enough to play it and I would be obliged to do so. The fact that after a couple of months my absence, from the tuition and practising was never mentioned, I took as an approval.

I think school took it as a relief.

On 8/13/2018 at 1:08 AM, Ramya said:

Please share your thoughts.

I'm afraid I don't share my thoughts with strangers - or even friends and relations unless there is good reason. That is my virtual reality

After 81 active years on this planet I have nearly used up my stock of thoughts and use the remaining ones sparingly.

"especially for hardware support"

This, as you will already know, is often brought up following discussions surrounding the use of different wrangles (especially those found in unexpected hollows in spring meadows).

I think it was a well known fact that all those expecting unexpected hollows were often as not puzzled by the price of treacle and the hollowness of the hollows.

In general terms this is of little concern unless some one suddenly becomes concerned about it.

The local communities have"permission by right" and have had it thanks to the work of Brian Harrington (the  South African  Ski Coach)

I agree with you catgate. There is far too much emphasis put on hardware today at the expense of software.

I used to suffer from hardware myself - especially first thing in a morning or as a result of certain stimulii - but I found that a cold shower soon brought me back to the hollow feeling of inadequate reality.