Windows 11

Boris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I do agree with you, yqqwe! However, I also need help understanding people who post links and don't share opinions on the topic. Windows 11 would be much better than windows 10 since it greatly improved the automatic update system and system compatibility. Anyway, IOS is better now, but Microsoft is going in the right direction. I already bought the Windows 11 pro key at a good price. But still, I will keep my Windows 10 for now because it usually takes some time for Microsoft to make a stable version without critical bugs like it was with the Windows 10 version.

On 12/28/2022 at 1:27 PM, StevensPowellb said:

However, I also need help understanding people who post links and don't share opinions on the topic. 

As the OP of this thread, I would just like to say that I do not run any PCs currently on which I could install Windows 11, so could not give any meaningful opinion on it !

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't offer an upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows 11, so you'll need to  do a clean install. However, the good news is that there are a few ways to get Windows 11 for a lower price.Firstly, if you're a student, you may be able to get a discounted copy of Windows 11 through your school's program. Secondly, keep an eye out for deals on sites like Amazon or Newegg, as they often have sales on software.

On 4/2/2023 at 9:57 PM, Maarklar said:

Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't offer an upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows 11, so you'll need to  do a clean install. However, the good news is that there are a few ways to get Windows 11 for a lower price.Firstly, if you're a student, you may be able to get a discounted copy of Windows 11 through your school's program. Secondly, keep an eye out for deals on sites like Amazon or Newegg, as they often have sales on software.

Lastly, if you're willing to take a bit of a risk, you can search for a cheap Windows 11 product key on Reddit. I've seen a few posts on there where people have found keys for under $20. Just be careful and make sure you're buying from a reputable seller.