Spell Checker

Angel

I have a spell checker on word and on outlook express but is there any button on internet explorer that does the same thing??

At the moment if I want to check anything that I have typed I have to copy and paste into a word document, which is ok.. but a bit fiddly and time consuming.

Spelling isn't too much of a problem by the way but I do tend to get my i's and e's a bit mixed up. :huh:

Ensure that after you have installed it, you go into Tools/IE spell options, and make UK English the default language, otherwise it is American. When checking spelling it is advisable to drag from right to Left to highlight what you want to check, otherwise it will check the whole item, including what you have not written yourself.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure no-one here cares very much if you do transpose letters or anything similar.

There was some research done that was reported in another forum that showed thut speeling cud be way, way owt ov bein corect an stil be undrestnadable.

You can always edit later if you feel too bad about it.

See- just edited this myself (missed an "s" off alway)