Boris

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Boris......

Whats with the ellas tattoo ?...Is it a gay thing ?

I couldn't get my sponsor's name on my shirt as its out of shot in my avatar - so tattooing my forehead was the next best place !

Anyway it hides some of the previous stitch marks ! :)

Me - Gay ?! :angry:

I'll have you know that I'm the straightest 7 ft tall green monster there ever was !

At least I'm allowed to walk around uncaged - unlike some ! :D :D

Guest Name Game

Note: Check your buid nunber of the new free Adware Version 6.

If it is build 160 you should replace it. The new build is 162 and will save you crash of IE having to do with the cleaning of certain badboys like NewNet.

Best to just uninstall the 160 build..go to MajorGeeks or one of the other download site and install the new one and then update it.

If this has already been posted...ellas please delete this post.

Maybe you loaded OR127 earlier Clint? It is dated today, so I assume it will have been available all day?

I have noticed a slight bug with Ad-Aware6.....When you update to a newer reference file, the "Details" button only shows the last version you had.....Until you quit and restart the application, then it displays the version you updated to. :blink: