trackrat

Guest nellie2

Im not sure....... is this someone acessing your computer physically? You can put passwords on your email client and on windows you know to stop this happening

Nellie, Nobody is trying to access my computer, it`s just that a friend asked me if I could tell him a programme that could do what I asked the question about.

I told him to install ZA but he still wanted to know if such a programme existed.

Regards Alan :D

Assuming he wants to check on someone else who has access to the machine a keylogger program would be required which would record all activity on the PC.

Or is he concerned about his machine being used as a spam relay ?

The firewall should prevent it happening unless he gets a trojan or virus that disables the firewall.

The place to check would be the firewall logs, once you get past that stage, to look deeper you need something to inspect the 'packets' sent out, not sure if there is a freeware one.