want to buy a good pc but on a very tight budget

Guest Blink_182_fan

Guest Blink_182_fan

i wana buy a decent pc just to play games and go on the net got no problems with networking it with the other pc but dont want to spend lots on a pc ne 1 no any good sites were i could find a decent pc for not that much

Try your local small shop. When I replaced my first machine which my son had handed down to me I did just this. He had a computer in that had been traded in by a youth who wanted all the latest gizmo's. He reinstalled Windows, boosted the ram from 64 to 128, cleaned it all up inside and charged me the princely sum of £150 cash. It saw me through about 5 years, with just a replacement CD reader.

Naturally after such good service, when I could afford my new machine last January, he built it, delivered it and installed it for me, all within one week. Beats all the big boys.