libupd~1.exe

Guest ellas

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should find your system runs a little better now, don't forget to keep it updated, have you now got the firewall running? don't let anything other than Internet explorer access the net till we are certain everything is gone and change all of your passwords too.

Norton started p****** me about like that after being installed for 10 mths which is why I changed to sygate, and I have had no problems since, I don't connect through a LAN but I guess you are behind a router/firewall perhaps ?

Quietly ask if their a/v is up to date soon because even if we clean your system if they are infected they could reinfect you, I would suggest you get Sygate and install it as soon as possible, when I had your problem with Norton firewall I just could not get around it in any way.

Guest Gladiator

You have any enemys ? :blink:

Delete this 123102.dat file - it contains 4 backdoors and CIH

delete inetconf.exe

delete kernel32.dli <--- DONT DELETE KERNEL32.DLL you know i and L

You got first infected On Wednesday: 25/09/2002 At : 09:19:40

Since this time you have this s*** on your PC

Now delete it

Guest Gladiator

Terminate this process with the process manager (taskmanager) before - this Backdoor is activ in your memory.

Ah yes.... this little cute sex dialer was fun *ROFL* ( C:\Dialler.exe ) *LOL*

Coulomb Internet Payment Systems

Welcome to Coulomb internet payment systems. Our revolutionary portfolio of payment solutions addresses the needs of a virtually untapped market: that of Internet Micropayments. Unlike other micropayment systems, we don't require users to open an account, and we do deal in real money - not some virtual web currency.

*ROFL* it takes 5 min to reverse engengeering this program and now i can enjoy the great xxx sites there for free - well my wife dont like it but it's fun *ROFL*

Guest CalamityJane

:lol: Only my first time today...you have been right on today Mister Mark2 and ahead of me :lol: Gladiator is ahead of ALL of us. Many thanks Michael - your Mom sez you oughta be in bed snoozing over there across the pond!

Guest CalamityJane

Yes, you need to change your passwords on *all* your internet services. Pick a new one using letters & numbers, both, and go in and change them.

We do not know what services you have but the bad guys may. Do this when you are fresh in the a.m. Check with your bank and your credit cards if you use them online. You best need to change those too!

Any email passwords, website passwords, online banking passwords that sort of thing you need to change, email and webskite you can probably change yourself but if any banking passwords or credit card details have beeen on the comp you need to let the bank know or you could end up broke :( :(

Guest CalamityJane

I thank him all the time.. but I am sure he will see this, too, your thanks as well are much appreciated.

P.S. I am really not his MOM but wish I was!