What would you do ,now....

Tankus

If I was a tyrannical despot like him.....I think that I would pre empt..........and at the exact moment of the next UN debate in 10 days........

The US are going to have a pop regardless of the UN ...

So go for the carriers ..........remove the main element

Coordinate some fairly large domestic sailing boats , or speedboats ,Fill them full of semtex , find a few fanatical nutter to drive them ... and get them to ram all at the same time....

Fire any remaining scuds at Israel ,to kick them off........ and Turkey ..so that they come in and get rid of the Kurdish problem...

Then again ...if I really was ....I'dd stick a gun in my mouth and do mankind a favour......

In answer to your question "What would you do now ?", I would make a deal with the Chinese.

I believe the Chinese are desperate to get hold of more oil, would dearly love to do anything to pee off the americans, and have a big enough and suitably equipped military, that even old dubya would think twice about carrying on with an attack.

All I would have to do, is get the Chinese to veto the next UN resolution, thus the opposing forces would have no legal standing. Then get the Chinese to immediately move in a defensive force to protect the oil I have sold them. Et voilà, Bush is stuffed!

Regards, Saddam.

Mr. Invincible Mouse, that's a scary scenario, it could possibly lead to WW3 and a few nukes thrown about into the bargain, let's hope maddaS is not a member of the forum under a different guise and that you haven't given him any ideas :o

Guest Cookie

I'd show where all my weapons were, allow the inspectors anywhere they please, let my scientists be interviewed anywhere.

That should, although I doubt, stop the invasion. Bush and Blair would be sick as pigs.

I'd then tell my people how good I was from saving them being bombed by the infidels.

I'd stay in power, keep a low profile, and when the time is right, get up to my old tricks again.