Blair on the brink ?

Tankus

Whatever one's view on the tragic situation that is now taking place, I would ask all to please think carefully and with consideration for our armed forces that are now in great danger. Also the people of Iraq.

I am also now free to share with you the feelings I have had to carry over the past months, and the reason I have not entered in to this debate until now.

My Son is at this moment in Baghdad, and has been for the past two weeks. He is a member of our armed forces, in a special position, and I hope for him to come home safe and not too far in the distant future.

I will not talk about this again, and I trust you will all understand why. It's just that I needed to let someone know.

Sadly this time I was not, "The last to know"

Best wishes to all. John. :(

Guest Nellie2

My thoughts are with you and your son Djohn and everyone else who is affected.

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace. - Amelia Earhart 1897 - 1937"

Djohn,

I would like to echo Nellie2's comments about thoughts being with you and your son...

Although I am not a religious person (at all) may god bless those who go in our name and fight for the free world...

I think all our thoughts are with you and yours Djohn and we wish him well.

Lets hope for the minimum of casualties on both sides and that it comes to a speedy end :(

Unfortunately I think this war will last longer and be dirtier than the last gulf war. :(

The protesters are getting on my tits tho, can they not accept that it is happening and all their protests do is encourage the likes of Saddam that the west is weak and so extend the war :angry: :angry: