Kxyboard problxm.

Guest Cookie

Guest Cookie

’vx bxxn having a fxw problxms with my kxyboard sincx yxstxrday.

Xvxry timx I typx an x an x appxars.

As you can sxx it is vxry frustrating trying to makx hxad or tail of what is writtxt.

Anyonx any idxas what could havx causxd it and how I corrxt thx problxm?

Any hxlp would bx grxatly apprxciatxd.

Thanks. Cookix.

Not very good then cookie, do you have on screen keyboard available in accessories to .

give you a slow workaround.

Can you blow out /clean the keyboard.

Are you able to try a substiitute keyboard?

Have you run a virus check ?

Try changing your input language in Regional and language options to US english in case you have a corrupted english english file.

Also do your x's become e's?

You've downloaded too much p o r n.....so your keyboards become X rated....the only way to cure this is to delete every thing on your hard drive..................

Its the only way....................honest guv..................................mind you ...Itll probably cure itself by the end of the day........!

Cookie, if you had kept your anti-virus up to date this would not have happened.

You have downloaded the Active X virus from one of the many dubious sites you persist in visiting, you have been warned on numerous occasions to steer well clear of those web sites.

This infection has been brought about by your own foolishness. You can find a solution to your problem here: http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/talkback/t...ack_239752.html

Let this be a lesson to you.

Guest Cookie

Thanks BVW at lxast somxonx hxrx is trying to bx hxlpful.

I'vx bxxn so boggxd down trying to sort thx problxm, I forgot all about April Fools Day.

Aaaaaaggggghhhhh HXLP!

Guest Cookie
yxah cookix anything you say,of coursx its a april fool :P

Doxs that mxan xvxrything will bx back to normal tomorrow? :D

Looks likx it must bx a virus, now your kxyboard has startxd doing it. :lol: