• Keep The Default Invision Skin
    • Design A New Skin
    • Have All the Above

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible yes.

But there is alot of code behind the scenes to make the forum look like it is. To update each one for a chnage [nav links] would be too time consuming ON CRAIG :P Each skin set would need to be updated.

Powerless, I quite understand as I didn't know that there would be that much work involved :o

Never mind!

And not to mention the cost involved!

Each new skin we have designed now costs around $300 :o

However the upgrade of a skin only costs $30, but unfortunatly our skinner is having to build the NP skin from scratch due to the dramatic code changes between this version and the last!

And not to mention the cost involved!

Each new skin we have designed now costs around $300 :o

However the upgrade of a skin only costs $30, but unfortunatly our skinner is having to build the NP skin from scratch due to the dramatic code changes between this version and the last!

I can see why this isn't feasible now - shan't mention it again! :rolleyes:

Try the new PM system among yourselves as well, I think you might like the new way you are informed of receiving a PM while in the forum. It comes up in its own small window. :)

Just sent a few test PM's so that you can see for yourself.

Also rest your cursor over each members name and see what happens. :)

Try the new PM system among yourselves as well, I think you might like the new way you are informed of receiving a PM while in the forum. It comes up in its own small window. :)

Just sent a few test PM's so that you can see for yourself.

Also rest your cursor over each members name and see what happens. :)

Now you're just showing off with all those colours!

:D

Yes, but when you receive the email, don't click on the link in there, come back to the forum page and refresh, you should see your "Personal assistant" window allowing you to read the PM without leaving the page. :)

I was off line when I received the e-mail link. Your second one worked when I happened to be on line.

Hi artist, Its so easy to change the colour with this new version, just write your message as normal, then highlight each word or sentence and change the colour. Saves a lot of time and you can highlight individual words in different colours to make them stand out. :)

With the previous method, I was always making mistakes! :blush:

Cheers L.H.L.F.L.

What about rolling text like andsome does ;)

make a square bracket [ inside it type marquee=right, or left or up or down, then make another square bracket closing the sentence. Type your text then make another square bracket like this [followed by /, then type marquee and close with another square bracket. Highlight things that you want to make bold or coloured etc, then click onto add reply.