TFT monitor

What would you recommend for a 19" LCD monitor djohn? I am thinking of purchasing one for my daughter.

I can get a Dell UltraSharp 1905FP 19" Flat panel with height adjustment and 3 year warranty for $300 plus tax and shipping. Is this a decent monitor (she is not a gamer)?

And if we decide on a 17" am I correct in assuming you recommend the AOC LM729 LCD?

The one that he recommended to me is the 17" AOC LM729. I am VERY pleased with it. He also recommended the 19" if that was the size that I wanted.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What would you recommend for a 19" LCD monitor djohn? I am thinking of purchasing one for my daughter.

I can get a Dell UltraSharp 1905FP 19" Flat panel with height adjustment and 3 year warranty for $300 plus tax and shipping. Is this a decent monitor (she is not a gamer)?

And if we decide on a 17" am I correct in assuming you recommend the AOC LM729 LCD?

The one that he recommended to me is the 17" AOC LM729. I am VERY pleased with it. He also recommended the 19" if that was the size that I wanted.

Do you remember the model number of the 19" AOC?

Monitor 19"

Here it is.

The stylish new LM929 brings innovative design features to the 19-inch LCD, including height adjustment, pivot, side-to-side swivel, and a base accessory tray.

We have different tastes. :rolleyes:

Dammit...... :ranting: :scare: .don't tell me that now. I already ordered the 19". :cray: :vibrate: :unknw:

Monitor 19"

Here it is.

The stylish new LM929 brings innovative design features to the 19-inch LCD, including height adjustment, pivot, side-to-side swivel, and a base accessory tray.

Dammit...... :ranting: :scare: .don't tell me that now. I already ordered the 19". :cray: :vibrate: :unknw:

What don't you like about AOC?

Don't worry DW and Andsome.....it's just the 'look' of it that I don't like :(

It's horrible!! :(

Actually Chris its a very good looking monitor when seen in the flesh so to speak. You shouldn't be quite so quick to dismiss something you haven't seen. :P

I had the 17" model and very pleased with it, its now living with one of our members who loves it to bits and I expect they will get many more years use from it. The back-up service from AOC in the UK is outstanding and they will do all they can to keep the customer happy. :)