world of warcraft

monkey

dont know how many people play on here but i have to say it an amazing game

i have had the game for about 3 months now but have not had the time to play as much over the past month

i am a lvl 34 gnome warlock

and a lvl 21 human preist

i play on qual'thas

so come on people i want to know how your all doing in the game

post your

Lvl character and server on here

and maybe we can raid ^_^

Monkey ^_^

• 1 month later...

48 Tauren Warrior

36 Undead Mage

38 Human Paladin

26 Undead Rogue

23 Tauren Druid

17 Night Elf Hunter

12 Human Priest

I've been playing since BETA and I probably have more chars, just cant remember.

These char's are on various servers, most on Hellscream (Norm), or Deathwing (PvP)

BUT I am currently not playing because I do not have a powerful enough computer to run WOW.

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Get out while you still can eventually you will realise that this game is addictive and will suck in your life. BEst tip i can give.

Other tips include:

1) Grind to get levels

2) Make sure your class is what you really want to do because if you get to the end game sorta levels eg 70 then you will need to enjoy and like your class to keep motivation up.

3) Dont buy from vendors auction house gives best deals

4) Quest to get levels and collect multiple quests at a time (more fun than grinding often with better rewards)

5) Keep to your level areas eg dont go into plaguelands will just end up hurt and demoralised.

6) Find friends in the game it makes everything so much easier if you have a group of people you can associate with.

7) Call all druids big sissy girls

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I played for a couple of years, quit early this year...I'm shocked at the number still playing. Someone said it was 9million, thats amazing.

But the game is mind-rot...

One of the last posts I read on the WOW forum was from a guy who had over 1 year /played time. He spent a lot of time grinding reputations, and over 1/2 of his real-life time was spent logged into that game. That did it for me, even if I played for 10 years I wouldnt want to see a full year of /played...thats one year completely wasted in such an already short life.

You may enjoy the game now, and find ways to justify playing it, but eventually you will hate it and hate the time it took away from you.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...