Tony Martin

Bluecow

Guest Nellie2

Well good luck to him but I think he will find things difficult because of all the media attention and the fact that the other burglar is still trying to get compensation. He probably just wants to be left alone.

Hold on

What about the poor Burglar that was shot and the one that was killed!!!!!!

The one that was shot is suing Mr Martin and rightly so (NOT)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the law stinks, on one hand you are allowed to defend yourself and your property and on the other you can't.

The Law is an ASS and has to be changed

I do believe that you should take reasonable force, however, if the only thing i had in my hand at the time was a knife and someone broke in i would not hesitate to defend my family/home and if necessary kill that person to protect any member of my family

madboy33 has spoken

Well I think tony is going to have to be very careful when he gets out. I saw a bit on the telly the other night demonstrating how he is going to protect his property on release.

Because he will not be allowed to own another shotgun, he has had 2 air-raid sirens fitted to the farm house. This is so that in the event of another burglary, he can sound them off to warn the police. However you can guess what will happen, the damn burglars are going to sue him for long term damage to their hearing :angry: :lol: :P

Mr. M.

Tony Martin is on ITV right now, with Martin Bashir, he is not coming out very well !

i can't believe you are watching ITV....don't you realise that the mighty Liverpool are on Sky Sports 1????????

Guest northamuk

Continuatuon on ITV News channel 525 on Sky Digital. By the way, I think he was right to defend his house, but he is still coming across as pretty callous.

i think that he deserves to be callous.

Someone breaks into his property twice, there's a bounty on his head and he's spent the last few years in prison for defending himself and his property, i think i might be a little callous too.....