Tony Martin

Bluecow

http://www.tonymartinsupportgroup.org/

Tony Martin is the man who shot and killed a burglar who entered his home and injured another, he is currently in jail for defending his own property from these men and will now will be sued by the burglar he shot and didn't kill.

To be honest I see that he has done no wrong but defended his own property from people who may well have killed him, he cannot have another identity when he leaves jail as this would not be allowed as he is considered a danger to the man he shot ( it has been a reported that he has a price on his head)

British Justice best in the world ??????? Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Shirley_Crabtree

I sincerely believe that if Tony Martin had expressed some regret for his actions,that night,he would have been spared jail...

It was the very fact that he expressed views that all Gypsies should be enclosed in a barbed wire enclosure and SHOT (said during his trial i believe) that "earned" him his sentence IMHO.

I fully agree that this scenario is a disgrace...I mean ...how can that scumbag sue for loss of earnings .....as a BURGLAR!!?????

I think Mr Martin should've had a better solicitor...and as for the thieving gypsy?.......(who is serving time anyway!!!)..... bring back the stocks!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Shirl

Just out of curiosity, are there any do gooders on the forum who feel pity for the poor hard done by burglar? Come on now don't be shy, we won't hurt you, I just wonder what your argument would be.

Just out of curiosity, are there any do gooders on the forum who feel pity for the poor hard done by burglar?  Come on now don't be shy, we won't hurt you, I just wonder what your argument would be.

Right, let's put this into perspective. If, wether we agree or not, we follow the law, then burglary is an acceptable occupation. As such any person carrying on said profession should expect to be able to go about his business without fear of being shot, molested, beaten or detained against his will. I should also point out, that it is a criminal offence to be in posseion of an unlicensed firearm, let alone to use it.

In fact if we all gave this some more thought, surely it would be better if we all simply left our homes unlocked and open, so that the burglars could carry on with their work in a more efficient manner. This would also have the advantage of not needing to repair broken windows and doorlocks, or the need to fit and maintain expensive alarm systems (which after all only keep the neighbours awake at night!). We may also find that our insurance premiums start to decli....

OH SOD IT who am I trying to kid. I can't keep this up any longer. That damn burglar needs to have his testicles removed with a blunt rusty fork, and have one inserted up his rear passage with a sledgehammer and the other poked down his throat with neon tube, then it should be plugged into the national grid so we can see when they meet!!!!! Then he should have his arms and legs amputated, his eyeballs removed, his ears perforated and his tongue removed and kept alive in a NHS hospital as long as possible (almost a bad enough punishment on it's own) and SCREW the expense.

Mr. M.

PS That also goes for all the damned bloodsuckin lawyers who abuse the system for their own personal greedy profit, with no thought of true justice or the consequences of their actions.

Guest Nellie2

Well said Mr Mouse............. especially the bit about the testicles being attached to the national grid.

As far as I am concerned then burglary will only be an acceptable occupation when you pay tax and National Insurance on all income assertaining to said burglary.

So there

Guest northamuk

He's claiming for lost income, how will he define how much he steals per night !! :rolleyes:

And what about the VAT Man, will he be entitled to a refund ??

He is Self-Employed after all, and should be registered so that he can claim VAT back for crowbars and travelling expenses etc.

Our law makers live in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

How people can actually let someone sue another for what he did is beyond belief..... and with legal aid it's coming out of our pockets.

More idiotic Judgements

Van Driver Ray Broomfield escaped with a 12 month ban and a £2000 fine for a hit and run on a 12 year old girl.......... He admitted careless driving and failing to stop.

What Price Human Life???????

A judge yesterday stopped a murder trial to watch his horse run at Ascot

The lunatics are in control of the asylum

• 3 weeks later...

That was good reading, and has made my day. The only problem is that some smart ass lawyer might offer to help to sue the couple, for having a dangerous window. The law is such an ass in this country, that if this happened, I would not be even slightly surprised.