Monkey hanger

Guest Nellie2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andsome. Yes word has spread on the net. Are you not the Cross between Sean Connery and Roger Moore but slightly more charming and andsome. :o

I'm glad that the word appears to have got out about my extreme good looks, but how dare you compare me with Connery and Moore. They are mere pimply faced yobs compared with me.

andsome

Although word has spread far and wide about your suave appearance, impeccable manners and stunning good looks. This has never been matched, until now, with a picture of your fine features.

I concur with your statement of "They are mere pimply faced yobs compared with me. " You are truly far and above these and extremely modest as well.

Guest ellas

if I remember theres no front garden so the path was right next to the living room window and you could see peoples faces looking in :D might be wrong as I've only been there twice.

ellas

No path in any of the houses in sheriff street. The front doors are adjacent to the pavement, bit like corry. Yes the distance from the passerby and those in the front room, northern terminology, was the thickness of the glass.

Shopping in murry street. Footie in the back of tankerville street and 3 clubs with in 200yards. ;) ;) ;)

Educated at linfield juniors, dyke house school and the technical high school for boys ( delinquents) :D

TERBOW

Well i think it is full of cranks, so I am in good company. :D

No I think it is very friendly and there are some very knowledgeable people here. I like it very much. :rolleyes:

Thankyou for taking the time to converse with this sad monkey hanger.

Sad ? Why is that MH ???

btw - ansome the humble is just jealous of Nellie & I - HA ! crazy indeed ...........

:whitling: :hypocrite: :P ;)

andsome

Although word has spread far and wide about your suave appearance, impeccable manners and stunning good looks. This has never been matched, until now, with a picture of your fine features.

I concur with your statement of "They are mere pimply faced yobs compared with me. " You are truly far and above these and extremely modest as well.

The cheque is in the post

Good evening mmanya

"sad"? :(

yes.

What do you expect. I am a monkey hanger, but can't find any monkeys. :rolleyes:

moon. Yes this is partly true. We do get the odd relation popping over from that garlic infested country, trying to get indictments for past misdemeanours through the courts. :angry: We soon show them that this is a swinging town. :D :lol: :D :lol:

TERBOW

What do you think we are, uncivilised?

andsome

The bank refuse to take a cheque to the value of 17s 6d. Apparently this ceased to be legal tender in 1971? ;) Also they wish to know which town hosts the Bank of Noddy. :(

It does not matter about the money. I have been name dropping all day, Yours, the number of partys I have been invited to is tremendous. Is there any chance of sending 500 signed photographs by Friday. This should just get me through the weekend. It would seem that you are a " sex god" up here. What ever that is?

Nellie2

http://www.windowsforum.org/forum/index.ph...?showtopic=2538

What can I say. You are absolutley perfect. ;) :D ;) :D

Thank you Scarthy © ® ™

monkey see monkey do

You don't fancy a all expenses trip to hartlepool this weekend. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We can assure you, You will have a SWINGING time. ;)