• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all.....just found it...........!

Lots of familiar names here.......

Just a thought....... but do you think that PCA are running short of cash ? ...Cutting back on servers (Its slower, no games) .Less admin (only 2 rooms ...less to check)....No boolean search......

I wonder why they don't do a poll to see what regular users want ...?

I look forward to using this place, for the freedom ..............!

(But shoot me if I ever use a smiley) :P

Just a thought....... but do you think that PCA are running short of cash ?

It could be a possibility.

I know running this site only cost the one off domain name fee and two years of hosting, something like £50. Then i will have to re-new the hosting every two years. The only extra cost we may encounter is for extra bandwidth, but i am working on that.

There is one thing that is pricesless though, the support of the admins and moderators of this site. Spending hours everyday supporting this site, something i cant put a price on.

Guest PC Eejit

Exactly what resources are needed for some bloke to pop into the Gamesroom now and again to check if everything's ok?

It's a disgrace :angry:

:ph34r:

There is one thing that is pricesless though, the support of the admins and moderators of this site.  Spending hours everyday supporting this site, something i cant put a price on.

You haven't had the bill yet mate. :lol:

I've had 4.30 am starts this week so not been in as often as I would like. :angry:

There is one thing that is pricesless though, the support of the admins and moderators of this site.  Spending hours everyday supporting this site, something i cant put a price on.

I thought we agreed! £7 per hour!!!!!