CoolIris

nellie2

It's an extension that works in Firefox, IE6 and Safari

You can preview web pages without actually clicking on them... just by hovering your mouse over the link

It does NOT work with IE7

Cooliris is a set of free browser extensions that gives you the power to quickly preview the underlying content of links without clicking. Simply rest your mouse over a link and see the content immediately. No more clicking back and forth!

* Cooliris lets you browse the web faster

* Prefetches your links so you can preview it without clicking

* Reduces Back button clicks and dead link visits

* Contains no advertising, adware or spyware whatsoever

* Easily installs or uninstalls in about 30 seconds or less

* Free download

Cooliris Previews works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari browsers.

For a faster way to browse, download your free Cooliris Previews extension now . .

I've downloaded it and installed it and it is pretty cool :D It does take a little bit of getting used to though and it is worth while checking out the little tutorial on the CoolIris site.

http://cooliris.com/

So far I like it and I think I might keep it, I'm using the preview on mouseover icon which is the default, each link displayed on a webpage has a little blue icon by it when I run my mouse over the link, if I hover my mouse on the icon then the linked page appears, I just click on the red X in the CoolIris window to close it :)