Adobe Reader 8

Chris

I did it in Foxit, I don't use it much so I tried it to see if it worked.

Edit: It doesn't I have just found you can write on it not in it

What do you mean on it and not in it ?

I just wrote in it, but I dont have the full paid version that includes the writer part.

post-2587-1168364813_thumb.jpgpost-2587-1168364951_thumb.jpg

Well I don't really know but I would think that mabey you can fill the form in without having to place the curser every time if you have the correct software, it would be in beaded.

So your being kind to someone then letting them think that they are better.

So that's settled then - Foxit cannot handle Acrobat 8 documents. With Adobe Reader 8 I can fill in the form data, save the document (under a different name, if I wish).

In the days before Adobe Reader 8, if you had a PDF file with a form, you could fill it in, but not save it. You had to print it, and send a hardcopy or fax. Now you can simply return the PDF file with the form data in it.

So that's settled then - Foxit cannot handle Acrobat 8 documents. With Adobe Reader 8 I can fill in the form data, save the document (under a different name, if I wish).

In the days before Adobe Reader 8, if you had a PDF file with a form, you could fill it in, but not save it. You had to print it, and send a hardcopy or fax. Now you can simply return the PDF file with the form data in it.

What did I do with Foxit regarding your form then, I put in three lines of text, saved it to desktop and then uploaded it as an attachment, is that not handling it then ?.

Sorry, that was not very clear from your text and other people's comment.

P.S. what version of Foxit are you using?

Just tried it again, now I see what rong means about typing on it rather than in it.

You go into tools, typewriter and you can put text anywhere you put the cursor, in the boxes or beside or under etc.

But to do it properly you have to get the paid version, see my 2nd attachment on previous post.

Foxit version 1.3 build 1522.

I just downloaded foxit Editer as a plugin.... it says it will leave evaluation marks on each page untill you buy the licence number, you can edit the whole file and save it.

post-2587-1168438751_thumb.jpg

That looks rather ugly :0

Either way, it seems that Foxit can do it. But... I am still happy with Adobe Reader 8 B)

I just downloaded foxit Editer as a plugin.... it says it will leave evaluation marks on each page untill you buy the licence number, you can edit the whole file and save it.

Either way, it seems that Foxit can do it. But... I am still happy with Adobe Reader 8 B)

I didn`t do it for prettiness :lol: , just to show that you can change all the text various ways, fonts, colours, angle of the dangle etc.

As you say if you are happy thats the main thing, the thing I like about foxit is, its an immediate load, no waiting, and no resource hog.

I didn`t do it for prettiness :lol: , just to show that you can change all the text various ways, fonts, colours, angle of the dangle etc.

As you say if you are happy thats the main thing, the thing I like about foxit is, its an immediate load, no waiting, and no resource hog.

AND FREE. :D