Opera on Firefox

Panarchy

Does anyone have an addon like 'IE Tab' for firefox that instead of changing the rendering to work like internet explorer, makes it work like Opera?

I couldn't find it on addons.mozilla.org

The only thing relatively like it that I found is OperaView which opens up the opera browser.

Please help!150.gif

• 8 months later...

I still fail to see the point.

Browsers are all free and you can have as many as you want installed - and open at the same time so I fail to see why you want one to look or behave like another.

I still fail to see the point.

Browsers are all free and you can have as many as you want installed - and open at the same time so I fail to see why you want one to look or behave like another.

Well, I like IEtab. I can run Microsoft Update on a Firefox tab, without having to launch IE. it's simply -- convenient. Mind you, you need IE installed, as IEtab simply internally uses IE for the task.

Yeh, I don't mind having Opera installed.

As far as I've heard, Opera is the fastest browser, followed by FF then IE7 (dunno where netscape is, probably pretty low)

So I want to 'simulate' or 'emulate' Opera within FF, because FF is only better because of the extensions (check out the extensions I use, in my sig!)