Wanted: Ad-Aware 2007 Beta Testers!

Chris

Many of you have been eager to know about the latest version of our anti-spyware product, Ad-Aware 2007. You may have also read in the February edition of Lavasoft News that we are currently in a VIP beta testing phase, and our developers are working directly with the experienced team of VIP beta testers to provide you with a more powerful anti-spyware tool that doesn’t load down your computer resources.

We know that a lot of you can’t wait to get your hands on the final product. Well, we have some exciting news for you. You’ll get that chance in early March when we release our first public beta for Ad-Aware 2007, Release Candidate 1 (RC1)!

More | Here

Many of you have been eager to know about the latest version of our anti-spyware product, Ad-Aware 2007. You may have also read in the February edition of Lavasoft News that we are currently in a VIP beta testing phase, and our developers are working directly with the experienced team of VIP beta testers to provide you with a more powerful anti-spyware tool that doesn’t load down your computer resources.

We know that a lot of you can’t wait to get your hands on the final product. Well, we have some exciting news for you. You’ll get that chance in early March when we release our first public beta for Ad-Aware 2007, Release Candidate 1 (RC1)!

More | Here

It would look better like this

[source=

http://www.lavasoft.com/company/blog/Lavasoft[/source]

Don't ask me! I got fed up when Ad-Aware partnered with a known spyware company and I've thrown that piece of software out the window for good.

Actually me too! They were very good at one time, but all that changed a few years ago. Beta testing for Lavasoft? No, thank you! :angry:

Don't ask me! I got fed up when Ad-Aware partnered with a known spyware company and I've thrown that piece of software out the window for good.

What are the details of that, and is there still an involvement? I used to use it, but got fed up with it and uninstalled.

And when people started complaining [about it] in the support forum, they first deleted all complaining posts, next removed complaining users from the forum, and finally shut it down completely. It was all very unprofessional, so I uninstalled Ad-Aware Pro.