Surely he must be certifiable.

catgate

It is time for another knee jerk reaction. To kick the man in the emission area.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/7cf101b0-d18b-11db...0b5df10621.html

He has not met one of his "targets" but he is trying to set targets for his successors, what a clown.

Still his mate Gordon will be hoping to quickly haul in hundreds of billions to pay off the PFI vultures and hide his profligacy.

anyone see the CO2 climate change con on tv last night .........

serious food for thought ......

some of which is blindingly obvious ..... you do have to wonder

as for the Rev ... I have reached apathy saturation point .......

but I am so hoping that he gets collared after a screaming levy squeals like a stuck pig (a kosher one at that)

It should mean that his green card would be rescinded ....(highly improbable though) ...maybe the ape will have him on his pardon list on his way out of the door from the brown house...

anyone see the CO2 climate change con on tv last night .........

serious food for thought ......

some of which is blindingly obvious ..... you do have to wonder

as for the Rev ... I have reached apathy saturation point .......

but I am so hoping that he gets collared after a screaming levy squeals like a stuck pig (a kosher one at that)

It should mean that his green card would be rescinded ....(highly improbable though) ...maybe the ape will have him on his pardon list on his way out of the door from the brown house...

Yes the CO2 programme was very thought provoking and contained much that needed saying. There has been the predictable "shouting down" from various "concerned" groups.

As far as our little cherub is concerned I wonder how much of today's idiocy has been generated in the ape's cage.

It is time for another knee jerk reaction. To kick the man in the emission area.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/7cf101b0-d18b-11db...0b5df10621.html

He has not met one of his "targets" but he is trying to set targets for his successors, what a clown.

Still his mate Gordon will be hoping to quickly haul in hundreds of billions to pay off the PFI vultures and hide his profligacy.

More behaviour like a little Adolph. He want to stay in charge even when he's dead.