Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

hanna

whenever i open a new tab or window on IE, a page that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" comes up. this sometimes happens randomly too, not just when i open new tabs. i just downloaded IE7 a couple weeks ago, but i've been having this problem for probably about a month now. i've tried scanning my system with programs like AVG and CCleaner, but they don't seem to be doing much. if anyone knows how to fix this, pleeease let me know!

Try a different browser (easier than trying a different ISP)

Firefox is a good one. I use it as my default browser click here.

Of course, this doesn't get over your original problem but may help in the short term to get you going again.

whenever i open a new tab or window on IE, a page that says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" comes up. this sometimes happens randomly too, not just when i open new tabs. i just downloaded IE7 a couple weeks ago, but i've been having this problem for probably about a month now. i've tried scanning my system with programs like AVG and CCleaner, but they don't seem to be doing much. i had some spyware on my computer a couple months ago, and i thought i got rid of it.. but do you think my problem could have anything to do with that? if anyone knows how to fix this, pleeease let me know!