Mailwasher

andsome

After my recent reinstall of Windows I downloaded the latest free version 6 of Mailwasher. It was fine for a day or two then started to open up with a window pushing the Pro version. It was happening more often than not, and became an annoyance. After a search on the INTERNET, I came across an older version of Mailwasher pro international, version 5. This is offered free. it states on the website that it is a Spanish/German edition, but will install in English. As this is already a pro version I have not seen anymore annoying adverts for the pro version 6. :D

AVAILABLE HERE.

I've just checked the download and the EULA - which states:

30-day Free Trial Users Only (This clause does not apply to registered users of MailWasher Pro)

This software is distributed as an evaluation. This means the Software is limited by number of days. After this period if you wish to continue using the Software you have to register by purchasing a license.

This was downloaded from the link given.

I've just checked the download and the EULA - which states:

30-day Free Trial Users Only (This clause does not apply to registered users of MailWasher Pro)

This software is distributed as an evaluation. This means the Software is limited by number of days. After this period if you wish to continue using the Software you have to register by purchasing a license.

This was downloaded from the link given.

Damn it. Just checked and you are correct. :angry:

This link still appears to be for Mailwasher 5.1 free ?

Click here

I downloaded and installed from that link and it is in fact an older version of the free program. I will leave it installed for the time being to see if it has less pleas to upgrade to PRO. I can understand it happening once a week or so, but with 6.1 it was happening on every boot up. :D

Why not put the mailwasher URL in your black list to stop them sending you messages......... :rolleyes: ............ :lol: :lol:

It is a separate window that opens up on each start up. It has not happened so far in this earlier program. :D