How lucky we are.

catgate

I just came across this:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080611...in-6323e80.html

After reading it I realised just how lucky we are. Not one of the CDs full of personal data that have been lost, none of the packeges that have been lost, mislaid, stolen etc and now these anti terror files, have ever contained anything that should cause the public to worry.

Why do we need 42 days incarceration when there is apparently nothing out there that we should worry about?

when Irish eyes are smiling

It will go to the lords , get kicked out , then expect the DUP to go back to Gordon for more bakshesh to stay onside ...know they are on a winner ...!

expect more stealth taxes down the line to pay for it ..........

farce

If anyone wrote a book about this lot it would be ridiculed as too stupid to be believed. This type of stuff should not be carried about by individuals, it should be carried by security transport. :angry:

I just came across this:-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080611...in-6323e80.html

After reading it I realised just how lucky we are. Not one of the CDs full of personal data that have been lost, none of the packeges that have been lost, mislaid, stolen etc and now these anti terror files, have ever contained anything that should cause the public to worry.

This government wants to bring out national ID cards which would put everyones data at risk.

Also the incompetence by the ministers responsible for these data breaches over the last few months should be addressed but nothing seems to have been done.

Why do we need 42 days incarceration when there is apparently nothing out there that we should worry about?

The PM nearly lost the 42 day vote as his majority was only 9 :0

p.s. I just read that the civil servant at the centre of a police probe into missing top-secret documents on al-Qaeda is suspended from his duties.

I hope that more stringent safeguards are put in place to stop a similar thing happening again.

Oh yes, they have a new system now. The civil servant has to go and stand in a corner with his hands on his head, for at least two minutes (for serious cases up to five), before being allowed to take early retirement on full salary, but with a reduction of only 75% of projected enhancements, assuming the civil servant in question is not re-employed as a consultant. In which case the duty officer must shake a six, prior to passing GO and collecting £200.000.

Could look at this from another angle.

The oddos of a secret agent carrying around a hard copy are? 0

A agent leaving hard copy on a train? 0

suddenly they come into BBC hands, suspicious?

Personally I think someone wants Mr Brown out!

Good gracious! What ever gives you that strange idea?

Has someone said something somewhere?