Is there no way we can stop him?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080705...ty-6323e80.html

Cyclops is going to the G8 summit to illustrate to the world his own variety of mathematics.

He apparently still has not grasped that x +x will always be 2x, no matter how much he wants it to be a lot more.

He certainly should be confined to some place of isolation for the good of us all.

Why is it that we seem to have idiots for leaders now, find a war and send our soldiers there to be killed (does Britannia still rule the waves), send aid to third world countries, when a lot of our pensioners are below the poverty line, crime out of control, NHS going down the pan despite throwing billions at it, instead of cutting out the bureaucracy and excess managerial staff. and now the dreaded carbon footprint crap, (another idea to use stealth taxes) as he has taxed everything else so has no way to fill the black hole that his policies at No 11 created.

Although the tories are riding the crest of a wave at the moment, Cameron is in my opinion a blair clone so if they get back at the next election things will not change.

The vote on MP's second home expenses showed how much MP's care about the people who elected them, they are more concerned with feathering there own nests than what there constituents want.

Rant over.

Naming him Cyclops is interesting.

Remember the adage "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king." Well, perhaps not king in this instance but only one step down. Perhaps the populace will regain their vision at the next full round of voting. There is already some discontent showing with the "toy" elections going on now which should be some cause for concern but with the shenanigans going on with Boris at the moment doesn't put the only viable alternative as a very good vision, does it?

Naming him Cyclops is interesting.

Remember the adage "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king." Well, perhaps not king in this instance but only one step down. Perhaps the populace will regain their vision at the next full round of voting. There is already some discontent showing with the "toy" elections going on now which should be some cause for concern but with the shenanigans going on with Boris at the moment doesn't put the only viable alternative as a very good vision, does it?

I don't think there is a "conventional" alternative, no matter how well one is optically equipped.

To allow someone else to claim to represent me when decisions are being made is an absolute farce, unless that representative comes and asks me which way he should vote on my behalf....and then does so.

Of course the easiest way to facilitate my preference being registered is for me to represent myself, through an entirely different scheme of things.