You Tosser!

Chris

How many of you open the car window and throw your rubbish out?

Well apparently there is going to be a clamp down on it.

Keep Britian Tidy, thingy or whatever it is are having a campaign on it with the signs saying. I mean flashing street signs (actually i think on the motorway) saying "Don't be a Tosser".

:lol:

Me heard it on the wireless!

titles a bit in your face powerless,thought you were talking to me there :D ,try riding a motorbike while there flicking there still burning cigarette butts out of the window :blink:

Guest Nellie2

No who??............. and while we are on the subject I just hate those people who empty their ashtrays in a pile in the car park.........not bothering to go to the bin!!

I'm afraid that Britain has become the dustbin of Europe. The centre of any city now is littered with sweet wrappings, cigarette ends, fast food containers, bottles etc. It's about time these people were jumped on from a great height.

I wouldn't throw that out of my window .............or anywhere else come to think of it :rolleyes:

oh i dont know, i might throw it out after i had finished using it........the sofa that is!!