Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.0

Boris

Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager designed by MT Solution Ltd.

It supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 2000 Professional, and Windows 7.

Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful but free partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition and Partition Recovery.

Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home users only, to use Partition Wizard in a business envirnoment, Partition Wizard Business Edition is required.

And it is also free.

Details + Download here :-

or here :-

It seems to work OK :)

I have never had any use for partitions. Both of my main hard drives are plenty large enough as they are. Anything else is on one of two plug in drives. The problem with partitioned hard drives is that just one partition cannot fail, the whole thing goes, so you loose all partitions. Correct me if I am wrong. :D

If you're using acronis or similar to backup to a separate drive then partitioning is probably unnecessary, but if you're still on a single disk setup, a partition is a useful place for a backup copy of documents and drivers. True a catastrophic hard disk failure would kill the lot, but I've used one to reload after a reformat several times, I've never had a total drive failure.

If you're using acronis or similar to backup to a separate drive then partitioning is probably unnecessary, but if you're still on a single disk setup, a partition is a useful place for a backup copy of documents and drivers. True a catastrophic hard disk failure would kill the lot, but I've used one to reload after a reformat several times, I've never had a total drive failure.

I use Acronis, and keep a back up on both of them, and also on my internal D drive. Nothing like being cautious. :D

• 3 months later...