Airlines

Guest LB

There is a program on telly at the moment about a certain budget airline with an orange livery. I'm not sure why they agreed to make the program, but why would any company show exactly how poor their customer service is in such excruciating detail?

Their staff seem to have no people skills whatsoever, they dont appear to give a monkeys about what goes on and there is just no care at all.....

so, would you fly on the afore not mentioned airline or would you avoid it like the plague?

Would this airline by anychance be the one that's "not difficult"? :unsure:

And yes, I have, and would again, fly with them. If you want a cheap flight, then you have to expect what you get for your money. I have used them twice with no problems whatsoever. Added to the fact that the vast majority of "problems" on the tv show are due to the stupidity and ignorance of the passengers, I mean would you really expect even Virgin to call a plane back to the terminal because you overslept and arrived 2 hours after checkin closed :blink: I don't think so!!

You get what you pay for, cheap no frills flights, from cheap no frills airports. That is not a problem in my book, and I guess you have to expect the odd delay. But you get the odd delay with any airline, the only difference is that if you pay more, the staff often tend to be a bit better trained in customer relations. I could probably also add, that people who pay more, often tend to be less rude and obnoxious to staff when problems beyond thier control arise.

Mr. M.

Would this airline by anychance be the one that's "not difficult"?  :unsure:

And yes, I have, and would again, fly with them. If you want a cheap flight, then you have to expect what you get for your money. I have used them twice with no problems whatsoever. Added to the fact that the vast majority of "problems" on the tv show are due to the stupidity and ignorance of the passengers, I mean would you really expect even Virgin to call a plane back to the terminal because you overslept and arrived 2 hours after checkin closed  :blink:  I don't think so!!

You get what you pay for, cheap no frills flights, from cheap no frills airports. That is not a problem in my book, and I guess you have to expect the odd delay. But you get the odd delay with any airline, the only difference is that if you pay more, the staff often tend to be a bit better trained in customer relations. I could probably also add, that people who pay more, often tend to be less rude and obnoxious to staff when problems beyond thier control arise.

Mr. M.

Agreed!

I've used them on a number of occasions and have had no trouble at all! The only problem I have is being 6 foot 4 and wider than a house trying to cram myself into one of those tiny seats with no legroom!!! ouch!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When travelling more than a few yards, I need a wheelchair nowadays.

I have always found that any airline is very accomodating to wheelchair passengers and customer care and attention seem to go up a grade.

I know the "budget" airlines don't often do a "club" class but if you want club class treatment on them, get a wheelchair ;)

Brian