Install firefox

thejcb

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just as a matter of interest, you don't have to install FF where they say, you can install it in your /home/<user>/ folder. I have installed FF 7 like that as I'm the only one who uses the computer, my wife isn't interested in what she uses. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

Just download to a folder and extract it in the folder and put a link on the desktop to point to either firefox or firefox.bin and it will run.

• 2 months later...

He's a friend of Cyril's I think.

Judge gave him an Anti Social Behaviour Order. (ASBO here U.K.)

He is just one of the many millions of "Experts" that inhabit forums and dazzle us with inane writings that they think we have never seen before.

Thanks go to all the "Fred's" out there who give us something to write about.

As I throw me bones about, I get a fuller picture of the relationship between Cyril, Fred and Justin.

Fred is Cyril's nemesis. As Fred tries to portage Cyril to the far reaches of Oblivion, Justin (Jesus :unsure: ) is awaitin' his chance to free Cyril (Weuns) from the tyranical rule of Fred (Big Brother).

The image below was created by Ouija to ilustrate to the masses of the perils that may or may not befall Weuns.

Forbidden.jpg

Correct so far ! :)

Cyril of course mutated (By way of being a shape shifter) into being - "Windows Forum"

Fred (under various names and guises) posts on Cyril regularly to try to integrate, and perhaps even become part of that very mutation.

Will the girl with four feet finally awake and thwart Fred's plan ? Will the long awaited second coming of Justin bring peace to Cyril ?

Will the awakening call from coma of the girl with four feet be due to Justin's coming ?

Will anyone ever get to install Firefox successfully by using this dialogue, or will Fred's utterances prove to be the key ?

AlanHo said: - I've got a headache.................... :wacko:

I'm afraid the only thing you can do at this stage old mate is to start some sort of litigatious action against Fred who still seems to be putting himself about on the forum as an " Its Ol Expert" against the direction of a High Court judge and in contradiction of his ASBO.

Whether he is claiming also to be an expert of square Ol's or round Ol's is yet to be established.

When Shakespeare starts drifting into it I can perhaps only think of his expertise lying somewhere in the field of Rz Ol.

If you listen to the player below, it would seem Fred is causing chaos in other places too.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7031200/Right%20Said%20Fred%20-%20Bernard%20Cribbins.mp3

• 1 year later...