Windows Explorer - Small Screen

johnoo

When I click on a link to bring up a new web page it comes up as a small sceen & I have to click on the icon in the top right hand corner to get it to full screen.

This has only been occuring for a few days, it used to come up as a full screen directly.

Could I have advise on what has caused the problem & how do I correct it.

Note I am using XP

Boris,

Thanks for your reply, but sorry to say it does not solve the problem.

Perhaps I have mislead you in my description of the problem, if so sorry, & I will now try to explain better.

If I open IE it opens in full screen mode , & if I open another Tab selecting a web site from a list of Favorites or if I enter a web site address again they open in full screen Maximised format.

But, as an example, I click onto the Control Panel / Security Centre & then click on one of the side links the screen opens as a smaller version, I think it's called “Restore Down” size.

This has only recently started to occur.

Can you explain why & any ideas for correction.

Thanks

PS Have attached screen print to perhaps explain better

Untitled 1.pdf

Yeah; there's been a multitude of threads dealing with this here and across the web. There has not, is not and probably will not be a permanent solution. There may be third party apps that can control all windows sizes, but I haven't obsessed that far to install any.