Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gandalph

Titanic in 3D. The new Movie.

6 posts in this topic

Gotta see this one. I love the giant octopus and the people exploding when they hit the water. This is more like real life!

Please keep us updated in regard to it's release date.... :unsure:

Two thumbs up the bum, mate. :lol:

Gotta see this one. I love the giant octopus and the people exploding when they hit the water. This is more like real life!

Please keep us updated in regard to it's release date.... :unsure:

Two thumbs up the bum, mate. :lol:

Pretty good laugh I thought. :D

I do not know if I could sit through a full feature film of this, though. :unsure:

After a bit of research, it has come to my attention that there may have been some special effects added: This would be a distration for me. I thought it was a documentation with actual footage. :happy:

I very much enjoyed the original in the cinema. Kate looked great with her kit off. :P I have seen a couple of 3D films but did not rate them very highly, they come out too dark. If you take the specs off for a few seconds the brightness is fine, put them back on and although the effects are stunning, for me the darker picture spoils the experience.