PlanetSide 2 Classes and Weapons upgrades

Winchell Robert

Another thing the game is taking from the genre is the pre-set classes, with multiple progression trees. The versatility of the original inventory system was replaced with the new class system to provide more team play experience and give players the ability of visual distinction. The game presents 6 classes, each of them possess 2 specializations, and all except MAX have handguns and combat knives.There are many advance code to upgrades your weapon and health in earlier level. It is called PlanetSide 2 cheats or hacks or aimbot.

The two assault classes, the medic, and the engineer have access to Assault Rifles and Carbines as standard (presumably SMGs as well, with Shotguns already released), but some weapons are specific to a class, such as the MAX suit weapons, and machine gun and the sniper rifle. All weapons can be outfitted with alternate skins, sights, and functional attachments, as well as themselves be modified to have different traits. These new traits aren't an upgrade, but rather a "sidegrade", where in a straight fight both weapons come out equal. For example, a carbine with high damage and low rate of fire will have the same time-to-kill as a high rate of fire, low damage version of the original.

Shoot and kill - games for mindless morons with nothing better to do. The sooner these dangerous games of violence are banned - the better. This forum is for advice on problems with windows, software and computers, plus some harmless social chat. It is not a suitable place for those who take pleasure from pretending to kill and maim people. Why don't you do us a favour and post your rubbish on a gaming forum where you will find like minded potential thugs.

Having over the last few years obliterated hordes of ferocious aliens, Nazis and Ogres, sunk countless enemy submersibles and cleared the skies of the forces of evil. I can’t agree with AlanHo on this, most gamers I’ve encountered are harmless types undeserving of the Thug tag. He does however have a point, gamers on this forum are a bit thin on the ground and you’re unlikely to drum up much debate.

I've got to agree with AlanHo on this I'm afraid. Back in the day we didn't sit around on computers like a load of Mamby Pambys pretending to kill and maim . People used to get out in the fresh air to go and hurt people properly ditn't they ?

No good if you get mugged having a few computer gaming skills when what you need is street skills. We used to look up to boxers and people like Uncle Ronnie and Reggie as role models. They didn't cut their teeth playing sissy games on a computer monitor did they ? Bloody kids today are getting softened up too much, dont know one end of a shovel from the other, or how to hit someone with it either ! Need to get rid of these computer games and get kids back to the old ways if you ask me.

Uncle Ronnie and Reggie with Great Aunt Violet.

RONNIEampREGGIEWITHMUMVIOLET_zps6279c202.jpg