Commands In Demand

MANEMAN

Commands in Demand 12.9 Portable (Freeware)

Commands in Demand provides non-technical users with easy access to more than 180 Windows commands and features that can be hard to find or time consuming to get to. The program includes shortcuts to terminate non-responsive applications, restart Windows Explorer, view/clear the clipboard, open a command prompt in a selected folder, access system folders, view TCP/IP configuration settings, etc.

Thanks Alan.

This would be a good tool even if you had to pay £10-£20 for it. - Being freeware is a big bonus, as is it being portable, and no installation to worry about. - If anyone on the forum here starts to work up an interest in computers it may well come in useful to them too.

Funeral out of the way, and now the "fun" begins. Solicitors, Courts-of Law, and just about anyone else who can make a job for themselves by manufacturing more forms and paperwork. :ranting:

Next door neighbour / friend who went in for minor knee surgery is still on life support. :(

Vasilios Freeware also has other goodies worth looking at.

The Sitemap is probably the easiest way to go.

John.

Funeral out of the way, and now the "fun" begins. Solicitors, Courts-of Law, and just about anyone else who can make a job for themselves by manufacturing more forms and paperwork. :ranting:

Next door neighbour / friend who went in for minor knee surgery is still on life support.

You are having a tough time of it John.

We have been through the 'motions' after deaths in our birth families on a number of occasions. Sadly they (the family) have all gone now. It certainly made me realise how important it is to clarify everything for those who need to pick up the pieces following these difficult events. You are absolutely correct about the legalities, red tape and hoops to jump! All at a time when you are least able to cope. :cray:

... If anyone on the forum here starts to work up an interest in computers it may well come in useful to them too.

I finally took the leap! My interests are piqued and I am now commited to quit playing and hoe the row. This tool will undoubtedly aid in the anti-frivolous destruction of others' machines. I shall wield this weapon with pride and ferocity. :good:

Edit: What say you?