A new take on an old scam.

Alan2273

Received today.

Office 3 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EL London
www.una.org.uk
United Kingdom Home Office Notification

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was Resolved and Agreed upon by the United Nations firm in partnership with The World Bank in power of the Newly Nominated IMF Chief to pay you the sum of $750,000.00 via Bank Draft or cash immunity depending on your selection of option.

A Financier affiliated with the United Nations will program your payment upon receipt of your choice
as it directed to be paid in two ways (VIA) International Demand Draft payable at Central Board Bank of India and (VIA) Cash Immunity through Diplomatic means Delivery to cover all the needed fees to claim your unpaid Payments entitled to you as compensation for Global Economic Financial Meltdown.

You are therefore required to forward your address with your full names and Direct Tel # to receive the payment as regard the transfer. Should incase you wish to be paid through international draft your bank account will required for the transfer into your nominated account.

Account Holder's Name:
Account number:
Bank name:
Swift code:
IFS Code:
Bank branch:
Thank you for your kind co-operation.

Sir. Hillary Anthony,
World Bank Projects Financier
Payment Coordinator
Email: [email protected]

They keep trying don't they. I have had at least half a dozen over the last month from different people trying to get my Bank details and offering me loads of ridiculous amounts of cash. Some of it from relatives that I didn't even know I had in places I haven't even heard of.

The problem is that someone somewhere will fall for these and get ripped off.