I want to increase my partition space!

I think I need your help here. In fact, recently, two of my partitions had encountered the disk low space problems. But, the rest two still have much free space left. So, I just wonder whether I can resize my partition space and let the low space problems be resolved. But, I am not so familiar about such stuffs. Do you have any idea? Please, let me know, if you do have any solution for me! Thanks!

All right! I know there are two ways for you to go on:

1). Extend your partition with low disk space problems in Disk Management

Back up everything important on another drive, shrink the partition with free space in Disk Management and right click this partition with low disk space problem to highlight “extend” option.

2). Apply some partition resizing tools.

If you are not so familiar about the partition resizing tuffs or the first way fails for you, you can directly use some partition resizing tools like: IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free, EaseUS Partition Master, EaseUS Partition Master and more.

PS: Always back up everything important well before resizing partition in case of data loss.

Strange indeed. Wondering if they live together: If so; maybe it would be easier for them to put down their devices and talk amongst themselves. Probably a house of super-techs on a mission to dominate any/all backup related forum(s) thread(s) worldwide.

I am enthralled at the audacity of such an undertaking............

I could confirm the statement made above, but if so i would have to eliminate Belatucadrus in the interest of National Security :paperbag1:

New posters should be advised that I am located in close proximity to GCHQ :devil: - beware :secret: