-pops-

mark2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After considerable cogitation I think that I know where you are coming from, Northamuk.

I was only suggesting that -pops- should revisit another place, not that he should leave here.

I would go back to the other place under one most important condition - that another member who thinks he owns it was not there any more.

His extreme pettiness is demonstrated by the fact that any post that appears with my name in it seems to get locked then removed. Has he got "-pops-" in a special search and destroy program?

I am not the only person who has left that place under similar circumstances, far from it, and all due to you-know-who.

What really galls me is that certain people are able to post whatever rude, insulting, sarcastic remark they want to with total impunity - people who have made almost zilch positive contributions to helping anyone with a problem. I was accused of being sarcastic but that was never my intention and it was rare for me to make any comment at all unless there was some helpful contribution there as well.

Oh well, as you say, people at the other place know where I am so if they want to maintain contact, they can do.

;) :P :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: :) :( :unsure: :blink: :blush:

Thanks everyone

Brian

Hi -pops- so this is where you are hiding, I for one miss your comments at the other place , which is down at the moment :rolleyes: The new changes obviously causing problems, if you had made a negative comment you probably would have been ignored like I was and the others who made negative comments, it's a bit of a pigs ear if you ask me. :laughing:

PS I'm not really such a newbie I was here a long time ago but not logged on for some time and my membership disappeared when I tried to log on yesterday. ;)

Guest nellie2
PS I'm not really such a newbie I was here a long time ago but not logged on for some time and my membership disappeared when I tried to log on yesterday. ;)

Talking of things disappearing..... we are having problems with the odd gremlin now and then.

http://www.windowsforum.org/support/forum/...?showtopic=5024

Craig is on the case, but if a thread of yours all of a sudden goes missing, please don't assume that we have nobbled it. It might have fallen into the 'black hole' :( So, if you don't get a PM about it then please let one of us know that your thread has disappeared.