Revo Uninstaller

Bit disappointing that the free version doesn't record 64 bit programs. So went for trial of Pro which does.

And it couldn't uninstall a 32 bit program so thought unprintable thoughts :ranting:

anyone come across another one as good as Revo but can handle 64 bit? And free :devil:

I know that windows itself uninstalls but it leaves bit behinds which Revo gets.

Thanks for that

Comodo says

System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server2008 – 32 bit and 64 bit

- but if you do try it do not forget to exclude the free 30 day trial for LivePCSupport option.

Thanks for that - I will try it - have used their products before. And will look out for that "Geek Buddy" as AFAIK only applied mainland USA or did.

Was sorting through the list but out of time as close to end of month/ Financial Year making it busier.

Comodo is a bit too dictatorial :rolleyes: for me - remember now it takes over the place makes it its own so to speak.

Anyway settled on Geek Uninstaller for now - its very quick clears traces like Revo but a lot faster, and runs on 64 bit no problemo :lol:

Only thing is doesnt show up on programs on start so have made a shortcut on desk top instead. It doesnt run until you call it up so light.

Anyway giving it a go. Find details here for anyone interested in trying it out. http://www.geekuninstaller.com/

• 6 months later...