Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Belatucadrus

Anybody having problems with BT internet ?

There is a general email problem noted on the service page, but they were hoping to fix it by 8:20 as I'm still disconnected seems to be taking longer. I reported a fault and we'll see.

Well they responded suggesting that I should:

If you could write back to us with your convenient date & time and contact number, we shall contact you and fix the issue by going through voice interaction.

This invite to engage in voice interaction sent via the e-mail address that I'd reported as non functional, giving the impression that they lack literacy skills or common sense.

Still it's working now so somebody knows what they're doing.

" Voice interaction" sheesh :glare:

It is gradually dawning on people that BT does not stand for British Telecom, it stands for Bloody Terrible.

They hold all service providers to ransom and also seem to have some very powerful people under their control.