computer shutoff at sudden

I have a problem:
My computer suddenly turns itself off.
I turn on again, can be life but death again.
then i plug an extra fan, I point to the power supply.
I think my power supply has dropped.
Now I have a normal work computer.
I wonder if my computer normally works because PS I was already a fan to PS or air from my fan on blow the processor so that the computer is running normally.
In other words, does my PS (too hot) or the processor that is too hot so that the computer is off ?

Sounds like your CPU is overheating.(they have built in protection, so they shut down if they overheat).

Have you checked the fan on the heatsink is working ?.

Try blowing the fan and the heatsink grills out with a can of compressed air and see if that makes any difference.

Difficult to tell from a distance as both will have similar effects on a PC. Alan2273s suggestion about a good clean with a can of compressed air is still a good starting point for both, clean the power supply fan inlet and if you can open the case the CPU heat exchanger. At this point visually check the fans, do they appear to be running normally.

If it is the power supply probably best to replace it as messing about in the PSU casing is potentially hazardous, the capacitors in a power supply retain the ability to hurt long after the pc is turned off and unplugged.

A little tip with the shutdown problem.. while I don't know the cause. I can tell you that instead of pulling the plug, try keeping the power button pushed for a few seconds. And regarding the power Led light, going off when you move the computer, then that could just be a lose connection regarding that little cable connecting to the motherboard. You should open the case and have a look. And regarding checking the power supply