WWDC 2015

It's that time of year again, the Apple World Wide Developer Conference starts in San Fransisco on Monday 8th June.

Start time 10.00 PDT (18.00 GMT).

To watch it live go to www.apple.com/live.

There should be some good stuff coming from Apple this year. The apple Watch, the new Apple TV and there should also be an announcement and early demo of the next operating system for both Mac OS X and iOS.

I occasionally look at Apple products, then I see the price, my vision begins to blur my ears start to ring even louder than normal, the world starts to spin ( usually anti-clockwise ) my knees give way and I concuss myself on the display stand.

And that's why I haven't bought a Mac.

I occasionally look at Apple products, then I see the price, my vision begins to blur my ears start to ring even louder than normal, the world starts to spin ( usually anti-clockwise ) my knees give way and I concuss myself on the display stand.

And that's why I haven't bought a Mac.

You get what you pay for Belatucadrus.

This machine has just gone five years old. I've never had any software or hardware issues with it.

Yes, Apple is pricey. It's the build and hardware that you are paying for. I can't remember the last time I paid for an operating System. Since I bought this machine there have been five operating systems released and they have all been free.

This machine has just gone five years old

That all ? my Dell laptop has managed near to 9 almost without issue, OK so the backlighter went late last year but I've plugged it into the TV and it's still chugging away.

Fair enough about the OS but looks as if Microsoft are going the same way and my current desktop uses Linux Mint, so not a unique feature any-more.