Aida32 updated version

Guest nellie2

Guest nellie2

There is an updated version of Aida32 available if anyone is interested

http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

New version of the multilingual professional system information tools "AIDA16" and "AIDA32" are released.

List of improvements:

Korean language module

64-bit kernel driver for AMD64 Windows

extended support for 64-bit AMD processors

For those of you who may be wondering what aida32 is..... it is a brilliant program that is free for personal use and it will tell you every thing you ever wanted to know about your system. If the info is stored electronically in your chips then aida will get it for you.

Thanks for that.

I install Aida in all machines that I build and all those I get for repair. It is so useful in determining what is installed in a machine even before looking at the back of the case.

An excellent utility :D

Brian

I only wish it had the option not to download all the 20+ language files when you update it. :(

- it takes another 3-4 minutes for them at 56k (after the main files) and I only go in and delete them manually after, anyway !

Thankyou... Powerless... there was some stuff about extended support for AMD processors.... obviously I don't speak Korean so I would really have no use for the language thing.

Belarc is quite good too by the way!!

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Extended support for the new 64 bitters.

Has anyone used this? >>> HOT LINK :unsure: