VM on Linux

Oh we have the doors locked most of the time....even when we are out.

Sadly we have one less place to take  ourselves to, and that is to my old buddy, who until about a week ago was bedridden  in a nursing home in Saltburn by the Sea.

An old chum of about 60years standing, who has been totally unable to do anything for himself for seven or eight  years. His wife travelled there every day from Gisborough by taxi to ensure he was well looked after. I dare not think what will happen to her.

Re the above.

I had a call from the wife of the above old chum to tell me he had at last finally "resigned" from the fray and gone to.........?

Very sad. How she will miss him . On the other side, she will cut her every day taxiing from Guisborough to Saltburn and back every day..

They had two good sons and I think they will now take a greater part in her life.