BST began at 2am this morning...

Irene

I think the idiot who devised this farcical  "forward April back September" (or which ever months takes the eye of the Month Master) should be sewn up in a bag at the beginning of the "saving" and not let out until the "times go back".

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, catgate said:

I think the idiot who devised this farcical  "forward April back September" (or which ever months takes the eye of the Month Master) should be sewn up in a bag at the beginning of the "saving" and not let out until the "times go back".

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, andsome said:

Personally, I am quite happy to enjoy the extra hour of daylight in the summer

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, AlanHo said:

I would prefer the clocks to be forward 1 hour all year round. I hate the dark evenings in the winter.

I absolutely agree with each comment above.  'I detest the enforced even earlier darkness during the 'Winter months'. 

I think it is totally wrong for homo sapiens to take unto themselves the control of time for monetary gain.

I am fully aware that it had a non monetary value when it was introduced, but the need for that has now gone.

At the same time we used to see 1000 plane bomber raids and submarines sinking ship, and they too are now a thing of the past.

What we want/need is a leader who is the opposite of a Mr Trump!