Our Rhine River Cruise

AlanHo

Each evening as we cruised the Rhine I added to a file some of the photos I had taken during the day together with some descriptive text. This has enabled me to cobble the whole pdf. blog together and store it on my Microsoft OneDrive account from which you can download it. (if I have done it properly)

Using this link you can download the 8.3 MB standard resolution version
? Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Using this link you can download the 2.4 MB lower resolution version
? Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I hope you enjoy it. We did

Jacket and tie was not compulsory - but most did. I wore them on some other evenings too.

This ship fell slightly short of the standards we have previously experienced with Riviera. Our friends thought it fabulous - but we were conscious of a few differences.

I didn't know this when we booked - but this ship was leased from a different river cruise company than the ships we enjoyed before, which probably accounts for the differences.  Riviera are leading travel agents who charter the vessel - the ship and crew are provided by the ship's owner.

I have written to Riviera to point out some areas of disappointment and will be interested in their reply.