Welcome chocolava

andsome

Welcome to the forum  chocolava  please post regularly posts have fallen off recently. By the way, just to let you know, I am by far the best looking forum member, besides being the most intelligent, and am also very modest.

Just now, catgate said:

Don't worry, he sometimes uses strong language but he has a strong stainless steel filter for that.

Did you know that stainless steel isn’t stainless? It is just rust free, as the German name implies 

Rostfrei.

We have got under the sing, glass cleaner, worktop cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, carpet cleaner, kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, granite cleaner, vinyl cleaner, wood floor cleaner and Lord knows what else. Not to mention thick and thin bleach for different purposes. Open the cupboard door and there is a forest of nozzles pointing at you just poised to squirt their poison. 

I keep telling her - other than glass cleaner - all of the buggers are a similar mix of chemicals, detergent and surfactants. Its a con - the Company makes up a vats of standard cleaner then adds different perfumes and colouring to kid the gullible they have special qualities for each surface.

All of these responses and not a peep from the subject of the thread.

Waste of time? I'm thinking so.

There are so many of these new members who join and either never post at all or, if they do post, the content of their message is either a load of rubbish or advertising junk.

As this has strayed so far from the prime aim of the thread, I'm locking it.

• -pops- locked this topic