Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Curious as to what App Manager, forum members are using.  I currently use File Hippo, any other members use it?  If so,  are you scanning any area of your drive other than the default?  My operating system is Windows 10 Home and my applications are in two areas, Program Files and Program Files (x86).  I was wondering if anyone using File Hippo was scanning the entire drive and if so how time consuming it was.  I don't have much experience with App Managers so would appreciate your input.  As always I appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John 

I haven't the need for such idiocy anymore.  Forth-party apps to scan third-party apps to update second-party apps.

"Forth-party apps to scan third-party apps to update second-party apps. ".........and a partridge in a pear tree !