App Manager

Curious as to what App Manager, forum members are using.  I currently use File Hippo, any other members use it?  If so,  are you scanning any area of your drive other than the default?  My operating system is Windows 10 Home and my applications are in two areas, Program Files and Program Files (x86).  I was wondering if anyone using File Hippo was scanning the entire drive and if so how time consuming it was.  I don't have much experience with App Managers so would appreciate your input.  As always I appreciate all replies and would thank you in advance.

John 

• 5 months later...

The Best Downloading Manager for PC is undoubtedly Internet Download Manager . This amazing software increase download speed up to 5 times as compared to other similar downloading managers. This browser has such a simple user interface which can easily do your work in 2018. The best part of the IDM is that it has the ability to resume the broken links or interrupted downloads due to the problem of lost connection, network problem, fatal error etc.

Regards,

Akshay

• 4 weeks later...

FileHippo.com is a fantastic source to get downloads from. All the programs on this site are 100% free and don't contain viruses, malicious software or spam. Don't even have to register! It even comes with a 'FileHippo Update Checker' which will check and inform you when they're updates available.

4 hours ago, RonPeters said:

FileHippo.com is a fantastic source to get downloads from. All the programs on this site are 100% free and don't contain viruses, malicious software or spam.

Not strictly true - not all are free.  Some are commercial trials with a limited life unless you buy them.